Saturday, July 4, 2009

BP43 - 4 JULAI 2009 : SABTU

Day 2 tapering off prednisolonone : 25 mg (5 pills)

Woke up later than usual. Apa lagi, Suami purposely woke me up late! Of course, he did it because he felt that I needed the sleep!

Suami had PIBG meeting today.
Amzar in Nilai this weekend for an activity & Aiman had Carnival Day to raise $. His class was going to sell Domino's pizza!
So, went to TS Hospital with Durrah as my companion :)
We set out a bit late from home & so by the time we got there it was already 9.30am & had to park at the visitors 2nd level parking area. But, actually, it's better than the normal place we parked. Each lot is big & there were ample spaces available. Of course we had to walk a bit, but it was OK.

We were than scanned at the entrance. Today, it was round blue labels :)

The place was rather crowded than weekdays. However, as usual, it didn't take long. Durrah said I had 25 needles altogether. One number up than the last time! However, when the good doctor poked 2 needles on my right leg, I could feel a surge like an electrical shock being passed into my nerve. Maybe it had something to do with the muscle pain I was having this morning, due to the slight fall I had yesterday on my way towards the parking lot at work.

As usual, once done I would just get out of KL quickly before the jam.
As a token of my appreciation to Durrah, treated her to big breakfast at Bangsar Village, then to MPH for her to spend her $. She bought the novel INKHEART.
I really have to be careful. She didn't do so well in her Penulisan BM in the last exam!
After breakfast I took my 5x5mg (i.e. 25mg) Prednisolone, ie this would be my 2nd day of cutting down the steroid which had been in my body FAR too long!

Bought different types of vegetables at the grocer. I now heaped my plate with vegetables :)
I had to watch the blood glucose.

When we arrived home, woke T.Mak up for a lunch of take away Nando's. The lemon & herbs flavor with it's fries, mediterranean rice, cole slaw & salad actually is rather similar to something one could buy at the foodcourt in the Hilton's Complex in front of Masjidil Haram! \
So, now you know why I loved Nando's :)

My blood pressure was on the low side (compared to the recent weeks).
So, I only took half of the Myacardis.
Deep down, I was hoping that my test-tube body was on its way of getting back to normal, InsyaAllah.

I took time after lunch to re-organize the blog.
Had it really been 43 days since the onset of Bell's Palsy?

I hope people do realize that the entries were written later than the events, themselves. I relied on sms in my phone for facts/notes. Unfortunately, those notes were gone when the phone kena air.

*******************************************

*******************************************

2 comments:

  1. slm.. hmm..pasni leh dr.belanje Nando's yer.. hihi.. have a nice days!! (",)

    ReplyDelete