Saturday, July 4, 2009

BP22 - 13 JUN 2009 : SABTU

Went to TS Hospital with husband since I planned to attend ICOT next week. This was the first time that I went for an acupuncture session on a Saturday.
As we came in at teh door, body temperature was checked. A small yellow round sticker was put on each of our clothing to indicate that we passed the test :)
There were many people & both of us thought we were in for a long wait.
Yet, just as I was about to sit at the waiting area in fron of Room 120, a nurse waived to me & asked me to come in to a 3 beds room. There were already 2 elederly Chinese ladies & so I became the 3rd person!
Rezeki, Alhamdullillah :)
However, Suami was not allowed to come in.

We went out of KL straight away & headed to Bangsar Village for breakfast at one of the cafe located within the grocery store. 2 big breakfasts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment