Tuesday, February 2, 2010

FEBRUARY 2010


1 Feb: First time celebrating b'day of hubby after my Bell's Palsy episode. I don't have as much energy to window-shop, etc. Told the boys they have to take care of the gifts.
When we celebrated it on Sunday (31 Jan 2010) we told him other than the card & Aiman's gift of Liverpool's mug we didn't get him anything else... too busy getting Aiman's matters settled.
Maghrib time (Ahad malam Isnin), after solat jemaah & a Yasin reading-doa since Aiman is leaving for Sek Men Sains Seremban (SASER) tomorrow we sprung the surprise of the gifts on him!
I was so sebak... but I have to be strong.
After Bell's palsy, I get worked up emotionally very-very easily & thus, my BP can easily go up unnecessarily...

2 Feb: I was up till 1 am organizing-packing Aiman's stuff. Not easy letting my baby go.
We planned to leave house at 7am... but we only managed to leave at 8.30am. Itu pun after going in & out of house a couple of times. Last one was when Aiman had to go back into the house to get his school bag!

19 Feb: Finally went to do a blood test that I should have done sometime in July 2009!
Was forced to see a doctor & after making the appointment for the review of the blood test.
The young lady doctor increased my Myarcardis to 80mg/day (up from 40mg/day) & warned me not to mix it with Atacand... as I've done in the past.
Spent the time waiting to send sms... Hmm, lead to a sahabat thinking that I was 'attacking'.

No comments:

Post a Comment