Sunday, February 21, 2010

19 FEBRUARY 2010

Today is a special day.
My husband went to Nilai to pick up my eldest son after he finished his last paper.
Time flies.
I remembered that it was a day before he went to register for his matriculation program that I got my Bell's Palsy.
My current status:

a) Facial paralysis is hardly noticeable, except for upper right corner lip which still cannot be pulled up & my right eye which at times would not open up as big as the left side.
I really should go back to the physiotherapy and/or the acupuncture.

b) My energy level has progressively gone up but it certainly is not what it used to be.
In the morning I basically have to figure out what I would be doing for the rest of the day. Based on that I would arrange my physical activities, e.g. where I park my car.
Thursdays with lecture in the morning & a practical session in the whole afternoon will'knock me out'.
So, for the time being "NO TQ" to all those offers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment