Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BP20 - 11 JUN 2009 : KHAMIS

When I was checking my e mail, found one from Nuruddin about 14th ICOT to be held next week.
I sort of seen the notification about the it ages ago, but it looked like it was such a hodge-podge conference (macam bubur lambuk... the focus wasn't there, I thought). There was going to be talk from leaders, academicians, businessmen, etc.
However, now they had the details of the programme & I found a few which were directly related to Neuroscince & on memory (good for Zulfa who would be looking at hafazan & Amzari who would use some sort of memory test for the Qiamullail activity).
So, I signed up online & would just have to apply for cuti khas persidangan. Too late to get peruntukan persidangan. $850 after discount registration (It was supposed to be $1,200) :(

No comments:

Post a Comment