Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BP12 - 3 JUN 2009 : RABU

In the morning, I took a ride with Suami to the department. Alhamdulillah, my work place is really on his rumah-kerja way. A few things I need to settle with the group.

Siti Salwa wanted to give me air zam-zam brought back home by one of her Arab student from umrah.
However, this had to wait since I didn't really want to menyusahkan Ida to drive me to Siti Salwa's place. Anyway, I still have the bottle of air zam-zam that Ida had given me late last Friday.
Actually, Ida had made arrangement to pick me up after 10.30am so that I could accompany her booked beadings for baju kenduri. Mana lagi... AMCORP!
More shopping, including 2 cotton blouses for Kak Ijah & Kak Erah (buy 1 free 1 & the ones left were their sizes) who would be coming with T.Mak from kampung, also a tout bag similar to my wallet. Bought some extra fun food in preparation of *T.Mak going to be in Abang Em's place.
(*wherever she would be, the place would be visited by warga PP in the Klang Valley!)

Ida & I had sandwich at Subway. This was after she reluctantly told me that's where she wanted to go. She was scared that I would find it difficult to eat the sandwich! Well, betul maybe susah... but perlahan-lahanlah makan! We talked over 'current issues' at work & at home, then she sent me home.



My body really seriously felt bad.
My Microlife BP automatic machine was really recording high readings: BP about 170/100 & pulse around 100.
I kept feeling like I was a horse about ready to race!
I seriously didn't know why I didn't imagine myself as a sportsperson on the race track ready to run in a stadium!

Then there's this fact that I was not supposed to lie down on the affected right side of my face.
BUT, I could feel my heart pumping, especially when lying down on the left side!
I imagined my heavy body stressing on this *pulsating heart!
(Reminded myself of fixation by perfusion through the heart that I did in my lab work!)

So, during the day it was sleeping in a semi-sitting position with a piece of paper folded in such a way heavy enough to anchor down my right eye lid & kept it that way by sliding it down underneath the right side of my lense.

I kept thinking, it must be the prednisone & the different anxiety within me.
No wonder steroid is considered dangerous.
BUT, maybe the machine is wrong... the calibration is off.

Deep down I was getting more scared to sleep.
The chance of getting stroke is soemething else!
I was popping the Atacand / Candesartan cilexetil 16 mg before I slept at 4am & during the day, too or anytime I saw the scary readings!
I used to take only half of that pill daily!
There were only 3 left now. I need to see Dr Selva.

I woke up at 5pm awakened by a phone call from Amzar informing that he was coming back using the komuter from Nilai because classes had not started, yet.

Saw missed calls from Kak Erah & a message that Pak Ripin's car rosak now & parked near Stadium Shah Alam with T.Mak in it! Kak Erah was already at a meeting. Aiyyooo!

Dispatched Fitrah with Aiman to the rescue & to pick T.Mak back to Abang Em's house.

After Maghrib, Suami drove us to the clinics. The lady locum doctor was there & Amzar accompanied me.
She gave me 2 days worth of mcs & advised me to go back to UMMC about my BP, etc.
We had dinner at Mahbob :)
Amzar realized that he had made decision of coming back based on wrong information. First class was to start at 9am the next morning. Some of his friends had even gone back to Pahang & Kelantan.
Live & learn... "info accepted to be right" must also mean that correct designated person releasing the info!

We went to Abang Em's house after that but T.Mak was soundly asleep. Didn't have the heart to wake her up. Promised them that I could stay with her after I sent Aiman to tuition at 8 am tomorrow morning.
Adults plan to go to opening of the big gathering :)

When we reached home Kak Erah & her friend were ready to call it a day! Of course had to show my herot face first to Kak Erah.

**************************

No comments:

Post a Comment