Saturday, May 30, 2009

BP2 - 24 MEI 2009 : AHAD MALAM

Well... it's the time of day that most people started thinking back about their work, ie Sunday night (end tail of the weekend, before working back on Monday....)

I remembered about the observation session I was supposed to do at a private Higher Education Provider in SJ. Obviously, I would not be going & so arrangements have to be made. So, 1st sms out with regards to work, to the officer who was the contact point:

Salam Afizah. Please pass this message to DrRozi

{My apologies, I won't be able to observe Dr Deepa's class tomorrow. I've been given mc for a few days. An unfortunate event happened over the weekend. I woke up with total paralysis of right side of my face & I've been diagnosed as having Bell's Palsy (Thank God, not due to stroke). However, my speech is affected & I 'constantly' need to put in artificial tear to my right eye so that it doesn't dry up. I'm scheduled for my 1st session of facial retraining-physiotherapy tomorrow @UMMC. Don't worry over me, I'll bounce back (God's willing). Hope I'll be fine enough by the next session :p My regards to Dr Deepa & Dr Jasbir}

So, that was settled.

Then, it was answering sms from an international student who wanted to make an appointment to see me about her classes next semester & a graduating student asking for permission to call me to discuss about future alternatives. What a coincidence, they are both Fatimah! I told them both what had happened.

OK, it was not so early but not so late... better go to sleep. I would start the next phase of trying to handle the Bell's Palsy with treatments / tests / etc @ UMMC. Que sera... Que sera...

Of course, sleep time bring anxiety internally... hassle of getting the eye ready to sleep. Of course, BP went up :(

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment